Terms And Conditions
1. Tips/gratuities, baggage or personal insurance are not included.
2. Except otherwise stated, full payment is required in advance for each tour. We accept all credit cards, as well as vouchers from partner hotels. You will be charged in EUROS at the exchange rate applicable on the date of your booking.
3. After your booking, the Brussels Beer Bus/Walk will send you an email voucher to be printed or downloaded to your smartphone. You will have to present that voucher to your guide on the day of the tour in Brussels. Requests for modifications must be sent to the Brussels Beer Bus/Walk by email prior to the day of the tour. The Brussels Beer Bus/Walk cannot be held responsible for any problems that may happen if you do not receive or read carefully the confirmation/voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify the Brussels Beer Bus/Walk at least 72 hours before the day of the service by email or telephone.
4. Cancellation up to 7 days before service begins: 100% refund (excluding administrative costs) or exchange.
5. Cancellation between 7 days and 3 days before service begins: 50% refund (excluding administrative costs), exchange possible.
6. Cancellation between 3 days and 2 days before service begins: no refund, exchange possible.
7. Cancellation 1 day before or the day of the service : no refund, no exchange possible.
8. Gift certificates are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Exchange possible.
9. The Brussels Beer Bus/Walk will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you, and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
10. The Brussels Beer Bus/Walk cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft, accidents, injuries, delays or inconveniences which may occur either by reason or defect, or as acts of government, or other civil authorities (war, strikes, disturbances, traffic jams, heavy weather, etc.), or from any cause beyond the Brussels Beer Bus/Walk’s control.
11. The Brussels Beer Bus/Walk reserves the right to vary the itineraries in order to improve a given tour. The Brussels Beer Bus/Walk and its suppliers also reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements (bus failure, etc.).
12. Any booking made with the Brussels Beer Bus/Walk will be governed by and subject to the Terms and Conditions above. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect, unless made in writing by and with the authority of the Brussels Beer Bus/Walk.